Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nesting.com news and other updates

Dear Bookworms,

Just wanted to give you a quick update on what's been happening at Good Manners Kids Stuff Press.

We have been working very hard on a Kindle version of The Kids' (and parents', too!) Book of Good Sportsmanship.  It has illustrations so it meant a complete redesign.  I hope to let you know that we've made it available within the next week or two.

Very exciting news:  I was contacted to become a Kids and Manners "Knowledge Nest" expert on Nesting.com, a wonderful new website for parents.  You can see the link over to the right.  Check it out at your earliest convenience - it has lots of cool stuff and fantastic information that you will enjoy.

I've been researching more book reviewers and hope to get review copies out soon for The  Tale of Time Warp Tuesday, the second Zephram tale that is due out late this spring.

Last, I have an illustrator on board who is going to help me with the cover for a new series that I will be launching in the fall. 

Happy Reading! I, personally, have to avoid books until I get some of these projects finished -- my reward will be the new Rick Riordan release coming up in May!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here.