Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A busy, book-filled, 2010

Dear Reader,

The Marketing Blitz has continued on the slow side with first the December Nor'easter blizzard and then the run-up to the holidays, and now the holidays themselves. However, I more than doubled book sales from November to December, which was great news!

Needless to say, it will be a busy New Year distributing bookmarks when I finally get the time to start my visits. They have, however, started appearing in Louisiana and South Carolina and Georgia (many thanks!) -- so keep your eyes open if you live in those states!

Also, press releases will be sent out about both books in January. I've had to make 2 more websites -- separate ones for Zephram and Good Sport in addition to the Press website (and my author site) that lists them together.

Several days ago I joined Goodreads -- a great site for book lovers. I belong as both a reader and as an author. I'm slowly getting the hang of it. If you love to read, do yourself a favor and check it out.

Next I'll be adding goodreads badges to put next to the books on my various sites, along with the badges for the Facebook fan pages (and stumbleupon, etc.).

Meanwhile, I've been reviewing my next book that I hope to have published by the end of February.

Hum -- I've actually done more than I thought I had! I think that deserves a break!

Once all the craziness of the holidays is over (we are hosting a New Year's Eve Party for 100+ people -- maybe they'll be leaving with book marks or autographed copies of the books) I am looking forward to using the 2 book store gift cards Christmas presents I received.

Until my next post, here's wishing you Happy Reading and Happy New Year!

Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here.