Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hello, Readers. I've been busy trying to start spreading the word about the newest Zephram Tale, The Tale of Time Warp Tuesday. First of all, I've developed a new website that I am slowly starting to populate. You can check it out at www.zephramtales.com. I've also been filling out the listings on Shelfari, adding characters, a ridiculously simple synopsis, glossaries, etc., for both The Month of Zephram Mondays and The Tale of Time Warp Tuesday. (Sometimes these things are slow going, especially after a long day at work.) Check them out and let me know what you think! As soon as the print version of Time Warp Tuesday is up at Amazon I'll be filling out Goodreads and offering a giveaway. I'll let you know when it's up in case you'd like to enter. Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to reading Changeling, by Philippa Gregory. Looks like a fun read, right up my YA Fantasy alley! Happy Reading, everyone! Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here.